Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog #2

" Told him Papa was dying in pain. Cancer of what. Cancer of everything"(185)I choose this quote because it is different i believe from anyone elses quote. When I read this first i wanted to know why he said cancer of everything. What does that mean. Is he not loved so he has cancer of love, or things like that in that nature. I found couple of other quotes but this one is so different that you can intrepert it in many ways. I for example had cancer of english when i first came here. I thought i was never going to learn it because i needed to learn it quick and fast. I know it might not make sense to some people but having cancer of everything doesnt just mean medical as Vonnegut explains. I wonder how Vonnegut thought about it when he said cancer of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment